Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Design...What Do You Think?

I've grown tired of the existing design for the blog, so I'm rolling out something new.  When I started writing this thing, it was sort of a "well, whatever pops up first is okay" decision to run with the bookshelves in the background, but now I notice that lots of other blogs, especially in the book review community, have very similar designs, and I should at least TRY to stand out.  So naturally I've gone with something more plain-looking...go figure.

Anyway, I'd like some feedback if you want to take two minutes and leave a comment.  Should I continue with this sleeker design?  Should I go back to the bookshelves?  Should I take some time and truly customize something, and if so, what sort of images, as my loyal and elite readership, do you feel best represent the spirit of the blog?

I eagerly awate your responses.  BTW, expect more content going up in the next day or two, probably more short fiction.  Thanks!
-Jon

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is go Star Wars or go home, though I don't know how well this fits with the theme of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take...I would have no problem working a Star Destroyer in somewhere...hmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete