Thursday, October 7, 2010

Even the Credits for "The Walking Dead" Look Awesome

Well, fan-made credits, anyway.  Danial Kanemoto's 51-second sequence here is by far the coolest piece of marketing for the show I've seen yet.  The animation is borrowed from the original comic book series on which the show is based, backed by the Eels' "Fresh Blood."  I hope, hope, hope AMC picks this up (or some variant) for the regular credits. 


THE WALKING DEAD "Opening Titles" from Daniel Kanemoto on Vimeo.

And I realize I've mentioned this show perhaps a disproportionate number of times, so sue me.  But it would be an excellent opportunity for a sponsorship...are you listening AMC?  Just think, literally DOZENS of people could see promotional material for all your fine quality programming...

"The Walking Dead" premieres October 31st on AMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment